I am so excited to share the second half of our interview with Stephanie Bennion from @lightuntolighthomeschool on Instagram.
Powerful Feeling of Love
In this episode, she shares that while she didn’t have any specific manifestations of her ancestors at the birth, except for a powerful feeling of love, which she felt was their presence, that the support they gave her through her pregnancy was invaluable.
She also shares a wonderful experience she had at roots tech, with her unborn daughter.
6 tips to help you harness the power of your family history.
- Look at the details of your ancestor, their birth date, death date, marriage, siblings… all these little details can actually help you to better understand their story.
- Look at the historical context of when they were living.
- Read stories about them and/or gather stories.
- Find one person and really dive deep into him/her.
- Get your children involved. I love how she talked about how she did this.
- Download pictures of them! Seeing their faces helps to bring them to life.