Click here to easily follow
Things are delayed a bit getting onto Apple Podcasts – but it should be coming ASAP!
Also you can listen to and see the show notes of all my episodes here on the site.
Please follow, share and give a good rating too!
Are you new to listening to Podcasts?
Podcasts are one of my favorite tools as a mom, because you can listen while you are cleaning, playing with your kids, driving, walking… so much more doable than reading with littles running around. (Though I also love to read!)
Podcast Listening – Here are some easy steps to get you started.
OK – Listen on a web-browser.
You can listen to the podcast by clicking here in your browser and it will open a page where you can listen to the episode of your choice. This works, but takes time and energy to remember to go listen.
I will be sending out reminders in the Gift of Giving Life Newsletter as well.
Good – If you like Spotify
or other radio apps many podcasts are on there as well. Just make a playlist
Better – Sign up for my Newsletter.
I am hoping to send out an email each time a new episode comes out and I will link to it and it will open in your browser and you can listen. This is nice, because it will come to your inbox.
Best – Listen on your phone using a podcast app!
This is the best way to listen to podcasts.
You can follow/subscribe to the podcasts that you like and as each one comes out it will download directly to your phone.
You can even make playlists to organize your different podcasts.
I love this, because then when I am driving I just plug in my phone, open my podcast app and choose what I want to listen to!
- iPhones come with a Podcast App.
- Android phones you can download a Google Podcast app.
- Or there are other third party apps. My favorite is Overcast.
Here are the steps for listening to a podcast on an app.
- Once you download and open your app – just add a podcast.
- You can search for specific ones – “The Gift of Giving Life”
- Then click subscribe. It is free and it will send each new podcast to your device automatically.
- You can also see older episodes and download the ones that look interesting to you.
- Once you listen the episode will leave your phone. It feels sort of magical.
- Also new podcast episodes will download to your phone so you can listen.
- It is super simple to navigate and change settings, for instance if you like listening faster, you can change the speed you listen to it.
I can’t wait to hear if you enjoy it.