“Read the book and start telling your stories.” -Ashlee Miller
- Vibrant mom of two fantastic boys and one beautiful girl who teach her how to love and live.
- Happy wife to her husband (and business partner) of almost 20 years.
- Teacher of faith-based results, natural healing, inner peace and prosperity
- Student of the scriptures and other good works
- Lover of delicious food, any kind of of travel, reading, and the beach!
Ashlee’s post is about stories and journeys, coming to terms with loss, and transformation and rebirth. Here’s an excerpt:
The thing about birth, is rarely do our stories just involve those last few hours of pregnancy and then the delivery of a brand new baby. For most of us, our stories begin long before that as we overcome our excuses, our fears, our false beliefs about birth and ourselves. We each are set on a path with different experiences and no story can be the same. Every story has triumph and conflict and there are both sad and happy endings.
My story includes more miscarriages than I can remember and three beautiful births.
Read the rest of her post HERE!